Saturday, December 30, 2006

Knights of the Old Republic #11 & other News!!


Picked up the latest issue of Knights of the Old Republic this week! Once again another fantastic issue! This series just gets better and better. This issue starts a new 2 part story arc called Reunion. The misfits of the Last Resort in an effort to score some cash fall into another hapless adventure and Zayne encounters someone from his past! This issue is jamb packed with lots of humorous moments that will keep you laughing.

One of the highlights of the issue is a letter at the end of the issue by Jeremy Barlow about upcoming events for the 30th anniversary of Star Wars next year. Most of it is much of what we already know. The limited edition Hardback books, the trades of Legacy and Rebellion, and the Panel to Panel 2 book. But what he also mentions is "a couple of brand new, original graphic novels, content of which will make a lasting impression on the Star Wars status quo." WOW!! What a tease they are!! These sound fantastic. I am pumped about hopefully finding out more info about these hopefully soon.

All in all this next year promises to be fantastic for Star Wars fans all around the world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were approximately 300 bucks everwhere. But definitively I base this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices seeking the boots were approximately 350 dollars on every site. But for all I base this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what is your opinion?